GearBunnies v1.116 – March 7, 2015
The new version of GearBunnyX and Classic can now be found on their page. Click Read more for the patch notes:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The vault file included is the same as the one I included with the 1.102 release, so if you have a newer one, please make a backup of the master.gbv file or install this version in a new directory and then copy it.
I have updated GearBunnyX and Classic from v1.102 to v1.116, trying to take in as many of the changes made to Dark Age of Camelot in the last 5 years as possible. I also fixed a few bugs that were occuring for some users, removed things that no longer made sense, and cleaned up a lot of the code in general. There are still some things that have proven difficult to get implemented, mostly the usage of Mythirian stats in other slots and the low-level Mythirians. I hope that this update will solve some of the age issues with the program itself.
* I have updated all web site links in the program to point at current web sites and also changed all references to the now defunct VNBoards to refer to Postcount instead.
* Every class can choose to be of any race, including those they cannot be *yet* This is to future-proof the program for possible race/class additions.
* The CL field can now go up to CL15 in GearBunnyX.
* Maulers have been updated to 1.8 spec points per level.
* Bug Fix: Fixed the item import function in the vault editor to be able to import the GBZ file format that GearBunnyX has been exporting.
* GearBunny Classic Bug Fix: The startup splash screen should now properly close itself after the vault file finishes loading and the interface appears.
* Removed Databunny and LottoBunny from the GBSetup package. If anyone wants LottoBunny, please feel free to contact me and I’ll send you a copy. DataBunny no longer functions since the herald took away character information pages.
* Many other code changes to make the program work better and faster.
I think that’s everything, feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
GearBunny Studios Head Programmer